Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ring for a Kiss








I am using these for, to ring for a kiss. Most people just click on a glass but I am going to have plastic cups so clicking wont work.



Items you need
-bells ( I bought mine at the dollar store @ christmas time)
- any stencil or Dye cut/ dye cut machine( i used my cricut)
- stickers or markers for the writing ( I used stickers)
- glue stick
- ribbon to tie onto the bell
- hole punch


How to
step one- I picked the shape I wanted I chose a size and then I cut it out, hint use same shape for the inner shape just slightly smaller.
step two- glue smaller shape to bigger shape, make sure its centered
step three- hole punch a small hole for the ribbon to go through
step four- you can either right ring for a kiss or do as I did and used letter stickers
step five- cut ribbon to desired length and tie to bell


No comments:

Post a Comment